Kill Cam is not happening enough

I only saw it happen once and it glitched the camera. ARG. Cant these people get it right!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Killcams seem to happen as often as the melee kills for me. I've noticed, as you seem to have, a few "oddities" during the process. Might be my imagination but ranged killcams seem to have gotten smoother the more they occur. The new underwater treatment is fantastic.

Hope it improves fro you Devil.

I've been doing all right with the new kills. I like the one with the giant.

I've only seen three archery killcams since the patch came out and I've played a lot lol. However the melee killcams show up quite often. I use my bow when I'm traveling so I use it a lot. Kind of disappointing to not see the bow killcam that often but it sure does look cool.

I'm thinking it has something to do with a "Power Attack" if that makes sense. I've seen it fairly regular with my Bow but each time it looks as if it's a direct in their face shot or in one case, taking out a Foresworn with a dead on chest shot that knocked her completely off her feet. Either way, I like the new effect and I'm heading for the underwater to see if it changed. That would be very cool. The other coolest killcam was the gratuitous beheading of a Foresworn BraveHeart that was telling me I was going to die today. I just love it when their words are cut short as the head pops off. Now in slow motion. LMAO Muahhaha

I get Bow Cams when I get a critical hit from a huge distance. I love listening to people talk, and watch as my arrow flies through the air and get them in the back of the head midword. I get them the perfect amount. Not so much that I get bored of them, but not so few I forget about them. I am always left wanting more.

I got a killcam the first time I drew my bow after the patch and it was against a fierce and deadly mudcrab across the river. I got numerous bow kill cams and several magic ones in that session. I went under water twice but didn't notice anything special. What's it supposed to do?

Before the patch when you went under the screen would look like there was no water for a second. Same when coming up. You easily search the water for valuables by staying above water and looking down. Now they changed it to look more natural.

I've been getting my magic kill-cams decently enough so I'm not complaining.  I'm not sure sure what causes it other than random chance( Now that I think about it, can you get critical hits with magic?). I just don't know i relish in its cinematic awesomeness every time it zooms out to show my fireballs hitting my targets.

I had one last night with a dragon. Problem was I was looking at the tail. I could not see what was going on. I was not sure if I was killing it or it was eating me LOL.

My berserker orc gets melee kill cams all the time.  the body slam is pretty cool.  Same with the face pounding.  Yet to see any arrow kill cams with my wood elf.  Ill try some tonight