Kifflom

what do I do to continue this Kifflom mission I already delivered all 5 cars, after that according to the IGN guide I had to donate 10k and wait 10 day, I already waited for about two and a half weeks and nothing's happening

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

After delivering the cars you meet up with Marnie again and are tasked with finding extraterrestrial artifacts in the desert using a scanner....THEN you donate 10k and wait 10 days. Did you find the artifacts? There is a mission for it North by the small airfield you use with Trevor for drug runs.

don't even get me on started on Kifflom! If it weren't needed for the 100%checklist i would say just stop now while your still enjoying the game and go back to online.

You need to donate money to them numerous times and time waited DOES NOT COUNT  if your just constantly sleeping in your bed (trust me i tried) so you need to just cruise around for 10 days, fly some airplanes, maybe do the toxic waste thing for micheal after you buy the pier in the NW or talk to the lady there as well and get all 50 pieces of her dead husbands submarine, it's good money and take a long time.

After that you have to wear Kifflom robes for 10 days and AFTER THAT you have to give them more money and then sprint through the desert for like 25 miles or something and then deliver the money to them in there chopper and they take off and leave you with a 1930's tractor that can't even climb the hill to micheals house

right...well..it sounds like you fell for the whole brotherhood thing..

There are 2 other options you can choose from instead of getting a crappy tractor.

^like what?

[quote user="DazedHigh"]

maybe do the toxic waste thing for micheal after you buy the pier in the NW or talk to the lady there as well and get all 50 pieces of her dead husbands submarine, it's good money and take a long time.

After that you have to wear Kifflom robes for 10 days

[/quote]

My goodness the toxic waste and the search for the submarine pieces were tedious as heck. I'm currently wearing the robes and have about 4/10 days so far and I need to get on to the letters for the mystery of Lenora Johnson, stunt jumps and under the bridge challenges to kill some more time.

Then wear that ugly blue dull sweatjacket for ten days

Not a problem really...

[quote user="Mafivee"]

My goodness the toxic waste and the search for the submarine pieces were tedious as heck. I'm currently wearing the robes and have about 4/10 days so far and I need to get on to the letters for the mystery of Lenora Johnson, stunt jumps and under the bridge challenges to kill some more time.

[/quote]

Yes but if you have the Cargobob it can make the search go by quicker.

Anyway spunds like a lot of work I already collected the Submarine parts, Nuclear Waste, Signs, and I just got started on the letter scraps

[quote user="Mafivee"]

[quote user="DazedHigh"]

maybe do the toxic waste thing for micheal after you buy the pier in the NW or talk to the lady there as well and get all 50 pieces of her dead husbands submarine, it's good money and take a long time.

After that you have to wear Kifflom robes for 10 days

[/quote]

[/quote]You can just sleep to speed things up