KIDS ON MINECRAFT?

Hi There,

A plea for help, anyone have Kids that play Minecraft, my 8 yr old loves it and looking for more friends that play it other than the few at school that do!

N.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello, I think we have a similar situation my seven year old son loves to play minecraft and watches youtube and sees people playing together and wants to do that. But the problem is ,and I imagine its the same problem you have, xbox live is not a kids friendly environment. He ask me to find someone he can play with online and I think he would be perfect for your 8 yr old to play with.

I have several people I play with who have kids. I'm more that happy to give the gamer tags if you message me.. PLEASE. I'm going deaf. Or like the madhouse map I host. They can join. It is invite only. If kids can't get along, they get permissions taken away.

Hello,  I am in a similar situation as well.  Did you get this worked out?  I have an 8 & 9 year olds that want to play online.

Hey I will play with anyone add me im 12 but I babysit so I will not be mean to your children