kids looking for friends

Just got the membership for my kids and they're wanting to play online with others. My son is 12 and my daughter is 10, they play mostly mine craft but my son is really wanting to play against someone on Magic: The Gathering 2014. Would be open for melee and two headed giant on that as well. Would prefer someone their age but as long as it's kept respectful and remember these are still kids older would be alright.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I play Magic: The Gathering in-person, although I don't have any of the video-game adaptations on my Xbox 360. If you want, have your kids send me a Friend-Request; I don't swear, and am typically a respectful person online.

-

I am up for Minecraft and any other co-op game that you own. I can help with Achievement hunting as well.  

whats their gamertag

Got Xbox for my son, he is a little younger (8). He loves to play minecraft, and he does a good job at it. He researches youtube and loves to learn new things to build! Goes to a Christian school, he is very polite and respectful. Would like to find some others for him to play with of similiar age. His gamertag is Ank555. Thank You

They could play with me I am all for what they want to build in Minecraft and trust me, I'm also an ambassador.

My Son is 10 and my Daughter is 8. They both enjoy Minecraft and have a copy of it on their shared Xbox. I myself have Magic 2014 on my Xbox downstairs so there is nothing to stop them using that to play sometimes with your children. My daughter doesnt have any Magic experience but my Son has played the physical game with me so I dont think it would be hard to pick up and play the Xbox version. If you want to exchange details let me know. PS.only my Son is on Gold my daughter is on Silver  because she is more casual with Xbox (prefers her 3DS) but sometimes she uses my Gold accunt when they both want to play online with Minecraft.

Im older im 21. Wouldnt mind having a minecraft buddy cause i dont always have people to play with so if your alright with it im available.

My son is 10 and have no friends to play minecraft. He also goes to Christian school. His gamertag is Neonspysquid2. He would love to play with someone else. Thank you.

Sorry the GT is NeonSpySquid.  Thank you.

add me:  GT: NeonSpySquid

Pls. add me:  NeonSpySquid