Kicking is out of control - even i'm saying it.

My only focus for this rant is that we had a little child on the opposing team spamming the m16a3 like nobodies business. me being me in the morning i told him to put it down and use something that requires more than 3 braincells.
to this he acted a douche so i got chatting with the squad and one the server increased in players we pushed forward.
Once we had them down to the 2nd mcoms played **** wookie to get a spawn point, naturally on the rear staircase 2nd mcom i grabbed a shotgun to hold them back so we could plant.
THen i get kicked, why? because supposedly french servers hate shotguns yet no warning, i rejoin and get kicked again

What i must state to this is that i had the kid acting a douche saying he won fairly when my squad had gone as i kept getting kicked making it impossible to play together. 

But it really worries me now, i had a little child ranting about how he won fairly and i suck because i got booted? what are schools teaching people nowadays? 

What we really need is a message saying who  kicked you and a method of reporting or contesting a kick and then the ability to report a server for an unfair ban.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

They are teaching that everyone wins nowadays. That is a good one, but it doesn't compare to being told to get better internet. After going around 200-120 for three games, all on foot. And I was not even on my own server, I was playing in some random CQ Dom server during a double xp event. The last part of you rant is so true. I don't get kicked that often, but there needs to be some kind of system like E-bay for rating servers. But I guess with the amount of open servers and the ability to pay for one yourself. DICE feels if you feel wronged in another server, go find another or pay for your own.

....or suck it up and move on and stop crying? I mean, what does it matter, really.

DICE really need to implement an in-game report feature.  I got kicked twice from the same lobby toda, first time because I didn't read the server description and gor a kill with the M417.  Second time was on purpose when I re-joined and got a kill with the AEK.

I would like to see these servers shut down.  It's against the EA ToU to ban weapons.  Not only that but it makes you look like a scrub who can't handle being killed by certain weapons.

We had a game on Metro where we were dominating by about 200 tics there was no way for the enemy to come back,sooo,they ban a load of our team including one of my friends.Oh and i forgot they had wall glitchers too when we were kicking there butt.Anyway they came back and spawn trapped us when we were like 5 guys down.we ended up quitting,I sent him hate mail telling him he sucked balls and could'nt win without glitching and banning,I avoided him to put his rep down,i reported him for cheating and i reported his server banner for being offensive to me.lol

speaking of kicking, when I was a kid, I met one of my childhood heroes at summer camp....Pele', dude was cool as hell, he even taught me his curve-kick, works just like a curve-ball in baseball

I got a message on live yesterday from a little child asking me to kick another player because he was dominating our team with his tank. I explained that we don't kick unless a fellow TWSS member wants in. He then slammed my account with cries of he's cheating and needs to be banned. So I broke down, went to server admin and kicked and banned my first ever player.

The tanker continued to dominate and the cry baby was blocked from sending me any more messages.

The best thing I can say is people pay for the servers so they have a right to use it how they please. I have been kicked and banned from many servers because my friend and I dominate the other team with an admin or the owner on that team. Lets face the fact kids dont like losing it means to much to them. In my time of running a server I have never kicked anyone for dominating my team, the only people i kick are people who jet ram helicopters but that is a rule stated when you join the game.

[quote user="HtF Darkberry91"]

The best thing I can say is people pay for the servers so they have a right to use it how they please. I have been kicked and banned from many servers because my friend and I dominate the other team with an admin or the owner on that team. Lets face the fact kids dont like losing it means to much to them. In my time of running a server I have never kicked anyone for dominating my team, the only people i kick are people who jet ram helicopters but that is a rule stated when you join the game.

[/quote]
To an extent...

getting kicked just means you're a beast!!

Still been kicked less than a dozen times since rent-a-server came out.  Willing to bet it's how you guys are playing as opposed to how good you are playing.