Kicked offline by a cheater..

I was playing a game of FIFA 14, beating somebody 2-0 and then this person paused the game, I was then thrown out of the game and that person got the win. I then messaged him asking what he had done, he then replied with "lol" surely cheating?? Apparently this is called IP flooding, so therefore the person had deliberately kicked me out of the game so that he gained the win. His gamertag was [Mod Removed]I want him banned for cheating! It's unfair and appalling. Xbox need to sort this problem out.....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Please do not name and shame on these forums, it is against the code of conduct here. What you can do is file a complaint on the Gamertag, submit a review to avoid, and ban the player's communications. The report you file will be reviewed by the Enforcement team and/or Enforcement United Beta members. Tip: If you communicate with a communications banned player, it will un-ban communications with them! Also, this is called a DDoS, or more commonly a DoS attack. This means [Distributed] Denial of Service Attack, and it currently carries up to a ten year sentence in the United States. If you are still being attacked, you should shut off your router or cable modem for at least 15 minutes, any time after that is up to you, or call your ISP (Internet Service Provider) to give you a new IP address that the attacker will not know.

-

Good luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi DeanM91,

The way to report other gamers is through the player complaint system on your xbox. Go to -> enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo and look at "File a Complaint" to found out how.  Also in future, please don't call out the other gamer by their GamerTag on the forums.

I hope that helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.