kicked from Black Ops 2 Zombies?

I was playing zombies on Die Rise in Black Ops 2 on round 32. me and my friend were on the roof. I was running laps and he was camping in the back with a trampo-steam in front of the window.   I started to lag a little bit, bu this happened all the time since my connection is not the greatest. but then my screen went black, I was taken back to the main zombies menu, and a message popped up that said "NO FREE FAKE ENEMIES"   what does this mean? and why did this happen?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Chaingun. This is definitely a pretty odd error message. Do you happen to have a screen-cap of this? It's possible that Varment is onto the correct solution, but if you had a screen-cap of the error that would definitely help us in the investigation process.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It may be an issue if the game's memory did not have room, or if your friend was shooting a lot and it lagged you out.

The error message might be from an error on the game. It might have called a function to spawn something, but it got fed the wrong object, hence kicking you and saying no fake enemies. I don't no, just a thought.

Sorry this happened, you were on a high round. Good luck in the future!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.