KI Community: Lets make KIC our new home!

Since the DH forums have went down the KI community has been segregated. I believe Killer Instinct Central is a VERY good place us to re-unite!

That forum is ALWAYS on top of the latest KI news & it's only missing an active community. Please join me in helping to create a new place for he KI community to discuss this amazing game we love!

I'm SiCcFulTusk from the DH forums.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Good but i wait for IG forum, and her is ok for now its not the best but its ok.

I dont think KiC is going to be the ideal place to be heard by the developers and the Microsoft KI team.  

Not really sure what's so bad about here. Sure it's not like DH forums but this isn't bad.

Nah people are just waiting for the official forums to go up where the devs will be

I prefer to stick to the official forums, and this is more official than KIC. As soon as IG get their forums I'll be straight over.

I'd rather post on a forum that is organized and active, but most importantly informative. Waiting to see if they will be revamping this section of the forums to the modern forum layout for easier navigation.