http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56gt5xJHOkQ

ENJOY :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well, Sam it appears from the trailer that Kenshi is going to be better than his DA counterpart. Remember MK 9 is a reboot and gives NRS a chance to make characters that people didnt like before better. Now you may not be able to see eye to eye with Kenshi or NRS but at least give him a chance for this game and see how much better he is than before.

these jokes are almost as bad as the skarlet jokes

I just dont like Kenshi. I Hated The Deadly Alliance cast beside the original fighters. Kenshi looks like a SNK character. IMO i hate his whole design color scheme. Mavado sucks. Hsu hoa sucks. Lie Mieu sucks. Bo rai cho moveset is unreal (oxy moron there with all these ghosts n goblins lol) Frost sucks. Idk why people are raving on the MK boards about her now all of a sudden. Yea shes hot but dont forget SHE IS A FEMALE clone of subzero. Midway running out of ideas.  Nitara was interesting, up until DA i thought the strangest MK canon would go were the shokan and motaro. Bang! Nitara giant winged vampire. Keeping it Real.  

Im done

Well, all X-Rays have to work on everyone or else the character wouldnt be in the game. ;) I guess Kenshi has blind ambition.

Wow, I didn't even think about that, LMAO.

Haha, he's going to fail Test Your Sight challenges.

Lol, some people were saying that Stryker's Xray may not work on Kenshi.

Epic can't wait to play as him

think my Ermac may just be going on the back burner now ive seen Kenshi :)

Kenshi sure is on the cutting edge of things. ;) BTW I already posted a link to Kenshi's trailer in the DLC thread Kiwi Kid because it didnt really need another thread and it pertained to the D L C! :P