Kel-Tec KSG!

I can't find the screenshot at the moment, but I know I saw it. For those of you who do not know what the KSG is: The Kel-Tec KSG is a bullpup shotgun that features dual feed magazines that holds 14 rounds or 7 shells in each tube. After the user shoots all 7 shells, you'd simply flip a switch to use the other magazine. 

The best part other then that it will be in the greatest game of all time? This firearm will be made available to civilians.. Pre-order NOW!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

[quote user="IX R34P3R XI"]

kotaku.com/.../24

[/quote] 

Very cool link thanks for throwing that up.

How do you know this will be the greatest game of all time? There hasn't even been any gameplay trailers on it yet...

neat mechanics to the gun, but not something i would own/spend money on in real life.

just googled it looks like a beast   and without  recoil

Ya that price sounds about right my dad doesn't play video games but he just might so he can tell everyone he shot it lol

They said it's going to be around $880. That's not that bad when you consider what this gun is lol. I'm excited that it's MW3 because that looks like the only way I'll be able to use it for awhile because it's going to be impossible to find if I can't get a pre-order.

[quote user="Kinectimal"]

I can't find the screenshot at the moment, but I know I saw it. For those of you who do not know what the KSG is: The Kel-Tec KSG is a bullpup shotgun that features dual feed magazines that holds 14 rounds or 7 shells in each tube. After the user shoots all 7 shells, you'd simply flip a switch to use the other magazine. 

The best part other then that it will be in the greatest game of all time? This firearm will be made available to civilians.. Pre-order NOW!

[/quote]

Dude that's nasty!! Me any my dad are still waiting to hear when that's gonna go on the market last we heard the price was still TBD as to when it is gonna be available. that,s awesome that is going to be in the game.