Keeping any BLOPS MP features?

While I wasn't a big fan of Black Ops, here's hoping they will transfer over some of the multiplayer features over to MW3.  I did enjoy the new theater mode, custom emblems & online split-screen but the rest were pretty lackluster. The "COD Points" were useless, I hope they ditch that and "Create-a-Class 2.0" was unnecessary.  Facepaint, reticles & clothes were meh.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I say there would be no reason to get rid of the customization stuff, it cant hurt anything. except for the emblem maker. when 75% of the players are just making penises, swastikas, and weed emblems, there really is no point in having it in the game. i also didn't like the money thing either. i would rather earn something. when ever i bought something i was like oh cool, i just spent a bunch of money on this dust camo and it looks totally like i put a bunch of mud on my gun, but in other games i was like, oh cool i just unlocked red tiger, and it total looks like i just rubbed tiger blood on my gun, im gunna go show off.

I hope that they take out theater mode

only thing i want gone is Codpoint.

cool idea at first but theres not enough weapons for it to work.

[quote user="i r Ap0"]

I hope that they take out theater mode

[/quote]

sarcasm? i liked the BO theater mode, however i wish we could upload full games rather than 30 second clips. at this point i wish i had the money to get a better computer for my pvr.

Killstreaks. No stacking, plz.

@ROGerXdAtxBoII, I completely agree... before I prestige I always have atleast 80,000-100,000 Cod points left.. a very pointless feature.

Keep theatre mode and implement some type of wager match.

I hope they keep a few things from black ops.

The way noob tubes arent spammed like in mw2 is a really good thing.

Killstreaks not stacking is another thing that has to carry over

Wager mages need to stay aswell.

No game ending kill streaks should ever be in a fps.

no teleport commando bs.

And no quickscoping like mw2 either. At first the sniping was bad but when they fixed it it was great.

Winning.

I partly agree.

The emblem stuff is really cool. I just don't want modern guys running around with pink skulls on their helmets/guns. I already don't want want that in Blops.

They need to keep the emblem creator. I know it is misused a lot but it lets me be creative where other games don't.