K/D?

Howdy all,

Just thinking out loud and thought id get some input from some you guys to the pass time. Whats the odds on someone starting the BBQ flame off.

What do we consider the K/D of the average non dashboarding player? around being neutral 1.00 or 1.25 or even 1.50? I personally think 2.00+ is pretty good.

Im on of the people that does kind of care about my ratio, not to the point where ill dashboard or anything, but i do get wound up by going negative lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Anything above 0.99 is decent.

The average player's k/d ratio on Black Ops is around 0.90. The average k/d overall is around 0.98 (counting suicides). Please don't make me explain the difference between the two. Just think about it.

For the average non-dashboarder my guess would be under 1, around .93.

Wow thats much lower than i expected. Cool cool

yeh, average non dashboarder are lucky to get 1.0-1.5 max. I generally feel that anyone who can consistently pull off a 1.8+ K/D in core TDM without dashboarding to be fairly decent. Regularly pull 2.0+ and you pretty good.

i would say .75 and above, with stipulations, on what game you play.

and the main reason, is because of Objective games. I played with a guy, who was a flag getting machine, but his k/d was in the .60ish range.  He would always be in the top3 players each domination game. His kills were getting the flags and defending himself while on the flag.  His deaths were getting flags.

I'll take that guy for my team, every day.

I don't dashboard and my kd is at 2.65

The average that I've seen is around 0.9 or so...

EVERYBODY dashboards, but connection makes ALL the difference in my K/D, whatever.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

EVERYBODY dashboards, but connection makes ALL the difference in my K/D, whatever.

[/quote]

I'll admit that I back out of certain lobbies, but I DO NOT and HAVE NOT ever dashboarded to preserve my precious K/D ratio. I really don't care about those things anymore. So not everyone dashboards.

And I do agree about the connection comment. With the wishy-washy lag in this series, how can anyone take their stats, or anyone elses stats for that manner, seriously.

Yer i play alot of HC-CTF but i play mostly defense so i tend to get kills more than caps with a few returns :)