Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

2.61 K/D

2.57 W/L

Blackbird is my fav as well and I also use Dogs which is weird. My first killstreak is a counter spy plane though since I run Scavenger

still trying to brag about a usesless number?

The people who are the best for gaming are the ones who understand that it is just a game. As long as friends are getting together to have a good time, who cares if your buddy has a 0.5 K/D. Games are meant for enjoyment. If you want to be competitve with it, join a league.

I'm with ADrunkCanadian on this one... You're brining up useless numbers. And with the lag and host disconnects, is either number really realistic anyway?

/thread

[quote user="The Junior V"]

The people who are the best for gaming are the ones who understand that it is just a game. As long as friends are getting together to have a good time, who cares if your buddy has a 0.5 K/D. Games are meant for enjoyment. If you want to be competitve with it, join a league.

I'm with ADrunkCanadian on this one... You're brining up useless numbers. And with the lag and host disconnects, is either number really realistic anyway?

/thread

[/quote]

not to mention automated killstreaks like dogs, attack helicopters etc not to mention uncontrolled variables like different weapons and perks.

You want me to post my current statistics in a video game so I can be judged by the immature and delusional members of the community who believe they hold any relevance whatsoever to my ability to do well in said video game?

No thank you, I'll pass.

KD 1.6

WL Not sure

Fav Streak Care Package

[quote user="Lady Eh"]

You want me to post my current statistics in a video game so I can be judged by the immature and delusional members of the community who believe they hold any relevance whatsoever to my ability to do well in said video game?[/quote]

yes.

[quote user="Lady Eh"]

You want me to post my current statistics in a video game so I can be judged by the immature and delusional members of the community who believe they hold any relevance whatsoever to my ability to do well in said video game?

No thank you, I'll pass.

[/quote]

and you still felt the need to clarify that you wouldn't post your stats?

are we supposed to care or something?

Twollie=Fan

8.55 K/D

0.15 W/L

Gunship