Kasumi's Greybox.

I dont know if this has been discussed before, but what does everyone think about this?  I dont know if there is any info about this in the books? I have them, but not read them yet.  I wonder what this weapon thing is all about, and whether it will play a role in ME3?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't think any DLC will play a huge point in the third game, not even Arrival. It's not mentioned in any of the books though.

I just thought (only played a couple of times, so going from memory here) that this weapon thingy sounds rather important. Now, I kno they have to work on the fact that dlc is not owned by everyone, but this seemed like a pretty major thing. I mean, the Reapers are invading, and there is some secret weapon out there, that only a few humans are aware of? All this info, is locked up in the memories of one of Shepard's (former?) squadmates. Fascinating stuff in my book.

EDIT. Kasumi should have been in from start! Jacob should have been dlc!

Yeah, I'm not expecting anything other than emails and incidental dialogue as far as how ME3 will deal with the dlc from ME2, exactly the same as Bring Down the Sky.

I wouldn't know, because I always destroy it lol.

TBH, I'm not sure... there may be some consequences (I'm actually hoping we'll get to confront Balak from the "Bring Down The Sky" DLC from ME1 in ME3), but until ME3 is released all we can do is wait and see.

prior dlc cant play a significant role in mass effect 3 because theres no guaranty that everyone has played it. hopefully bioware does more than just emails and throw away dialogue between missions tho

its possible [but highly unlikely] bioware could release dlc for mass effect 3 that addresses extra content from other games, betting that someone has all the dlc for all 3 games is a bit much tho. again, highly unlikely

'Arrival' will play a significant role in ME3, as that was a major event (Same with Lair of the Shadow Broker and Overlord) imo. WIth all the DLC made either for free or fairly cheap for PS3 users, I recall a post made by Casey Hudson stating that the PS3 version is the one they'll be basing ME3 from (I can't find the link, but I do remember that.), so with the free DLC made available for PS3's, it is probable that they'll address the extra content.

While it's true that not everyone will have gotten all the DLC (for either the PC, PS3 or Xbox 360 versions), we honestly won't know until ME3 is released next March.

[quote user="Captain Beretta"]

[/quote]

lol you destroy Kasumi's box every time huh?

[quote user="Fear Thy Waffle"]

[quote user="Captain Beretta"]

[/quote]

lol you destroy Kasumi's box every time huh?

[/quote]Well if her box is old enough to be grey it probably doesn't take too much to destroy it .

Depends on what grease you use to keep it running.

I think it just makes sense to destroy the grey box. Not because of any galactic security issue but rather it is quite clear that Kasumi would loose herself in the memories instead of living in the real world.