karaoke

on the 11th of this month i purchased an 800 point pass and when i would start singing i would get about halfway through a song and it would say service unavailable please try again later i tried for almost an hour and finally gave up came in here and posted in the karaoke forums in the apps section and no one has ever answered me can i get some of my points back for this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Microsoft Market Place purchases are non refundable except under extraordinary circumstances.

and it takes time to get an answer here someone with the right knowledge has to come by and know what your going through.

now which service are you talking about that is becoming un available Microsoft or karaoke?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It may be worthwhile to talk with support at 1-800-4my-xbox or perhaps contacting The Karaoke channel to see if the app's service errors warrant a refund in their eyes. I was lucky, I only got the service errors on free songs... of course, it usually happened on the double score stage/setting 8^)

Sorry this didn't help.

I recommend contacting the Karaoke channel support. If they can match up your issue to a service outage perhaps they can do something.

www.thekaraokechannel.com/contact.html

Sorry this didn't help.