Kantus Shaman or Mechanic Baird?

Which would you choose?  Or what do you reckon will be the least common?

Or if anyone knows of any other pre-order bonuses in the UK that would be nice as well.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I pre-ordered from Gamestop and I think Mechanic Baird is the dlc from there, not sure can't remember. Where can you get the Shaman character?

Amazon UK.  Not sure if Amazon US does it.

Baird is a Best Buy bonus.  Commando Dom is a Gamestop Bonus.

I thought GameStop was a US and Canada only thing but I looked it up and there's a UK site with Commando Dom.

I think I would go for this as Dom is my main character in Gears 2 but it says the Limited Edition isn't available :(

Walmart is also selling the savage grenadier character which i think will be the least common www.google.com/imgres

That look good, but Walmart isn't in my country.  I think some other European countries do the Savage Grenadier through Amazon.

Maybe I could always trade if I get Kantus Shaman but some people go ape and say you're trying to scam if you offer to trade.

They will be available to download eventually I bet.

Lol I like the ape example. I'll use it from now on.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

That look good, but Walmart isn't in my country.  I think some other European countries do the Savage Grenadier through Amazon.

Maybe I could always trade if I get Kantus Shaman but some people go ape and say you're trying to scam if you offer to trade.

[/quote]haha and here i thought walmart had already conquered the world

Savage Kantus appears to be the rarest in Australia as every pre order comes with Commando Dom + Savage Grenadier OR Mech Baird. There will be plenty of spare Doms