Just Wow

Okay I Called Xbox Support.. Cause My Wireless Headset Wasnt Working... Like I Juts Bought It 1 Hour Ago.. But Anyways I Called Support Nad Told Them I Just Bought It And It Wouldnt Charge Or Anything..1st Thing He Says To Me.. "Did You Try Turning Your Xbox On" .. And I Was Like.. Wtf Dude Do I Really Seem That *** Stupid?.. 

Man People On Xbox Support Should Be Fired.. If They Ask A Stupid Question Like That...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lol, that is a stupid question, although u would be surprised. Also in tech support there are certain troubleshooting "steps" u have to go thru and/or ask.

I love when you call support and one of the first things they ask is "Have you tried removing the hard drive"... It never does anything. Ever. I think they purposely ask these stupid questions just to troll people.

Lol, wow......I've never had to call them, why would u call them in the first place? Unless ofcourse its a console issue.....

Just To Give Them A Hard time...Lol

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

I love when you call support and one of the first things they ask is "Have you tried removing the hard drive"... It never does anything. Ever. I think they purposely ask these stupid questions just to troll people.

[/quote]

Have you had a faulty HDD?  When you do, you'll understand the question.

I'm more interested in why you posted every beginning letter in every word in capitalization...annoying.

@Shocker300 Idk Why I Cap The First Letter Of Every Word.. Its Habit .. Ive Always Typed Like This!

Why didn't you just return it for another? It would have been better than calling support.

It may seem like a "stupid question" but if you knew how many people phone in about problems that are this easily solvable, you'd understand.

I think YOU should be fired for being stupid.

They are simply reading off a computer screen, support people that you and I call usually have no idea what they are talking about and can only help you by what they read off the screen.