Just wondering who changed forum layout and/or decided it needed to be changed? Why?

^^^^^

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You too, huh?

There is no reasonable explanation as to why they would do this and continue to stick to their guns, considering how faulty and defective the website has proven to be. A perfect example of why "pride" is one of the 7 deadly sins.

[quote user="JohnRomerosHead"]

There is no reasonable explanation as to why they would do this and continue to stick to their guns, considering how faulty and defective the website has proven to be. A perfect example of why "pride" is one of the 7 deadly sins.

[/quote]I don't think "pride" is the issue. They simply just don't care. What difference does it make to these Microsoft executives if we're having problems with the forums, while they're out playing golf and discussing the stock market? No matter how bad we have it here, that doesn't affect their day in the slightest. There is no reason for them to even give it any thought.

I do find it bad when the face of Xbox, Major Nelson, doesn't care about the state of the forum on the official site of the brand he represents.

More and more I find myself believing that the forum is in this state deliberately in order to force us into using Facebook and especially Twitter, which is often the only place you can get in contact with these people.

They really don't care about anything other than Kinect anymore...

Example, Months ago they were supposed to start reviving dead GT's and release them again. Yea well im still waiting...

They need another overhaul.   Although the prospect is frightening seeing as every upgrade makes things worse.

Changing it so soon would be admitting it's ***, and they won't do that.

Maybe someone needs to let them know on Twitter or Facebook, for everyone else to see.

I was expecting to see a "May" date on this.  At least it's a new, not done to death topic.  o_O 

They changed it because they can.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

They changed it because they can.

[/quote]Sounds like you have the answer to the question....again, , , , , ,WHO IS "THEY" ?