Just trying to look for more mature friends.

Hello :D. I am a gamer just like all of you. I am getting pretty sick and tired of my current "friends". I feel that they are all 15 and younger. I do not get along with them. I am 16 and a senior in high school. I am trying to find people who are older than I, for I tend to get along with them a lot better than people my own age. I am a gaymer and my favorite animal is the walrus. I tend to get along with girl gamers and have respect for them, since then and I are both a minority in the gaming community. The games I am currently playing are halo 3, halo 3 odst, black ops 1, skyrim, borderlands 2, minecraft, RDR, cthulu saves the world, clash of heroes, dungeon defenders, halo 4, left for dead 2, battlefield 3, and some others. Have a great day everyone and happy gaming. :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nice to meet you! You must be pretty smart if you're only 16 and already a senior in high school. No wonder you only get along with older people. Have you ever heard of the elephant seal? They are my favorite aquatic animal but they might also be the scariest especially the male elephant seals. I love watching documentaries about them on National Geographic. Do you play PC Games or any games on another platform?

Nice I'm 19 and feel the same haha add comin your way

No pc games unfortunately. :/

Feel free to add me :) I don't discriminate! Have a nice day :)

Hey, hey! I need to get some newer multiplayer games but I'd be glad to add you, I have RDR, Minecraft, Halo 3 too. And yeah, not to be mean here but I hate playing with younger kids, and I'm always looking for some older minded people. :)

Hello, my name is Valerie, I too am a Gaymer, I'm 18 years old and have been hanging out with tons of people much more older than me because I also find that I don't get along with the younger generation. My favourite animals are ferrets and chinchillas. (: I'll add you.

I was raised around chinchillas.  One bit through my ear once.  Very sharp teeth.  I love rodent pets (hamsters and rats especially) but I don't really think chinchillas make great pets.  They are too flighty and high-strung.

my friend had one, she said if you jump in front of it and scared it, it would have a heart attack and die

no...

they will race around their cage about 20 times...their feet won't even touch the ground, just the sides of the cages.  Also, if you upset them, they will pee at you, but that's not common with ones that are used to humans and like them.  I only had one chinchilla die from a panic situation, (probably a heart attack)  but she was about 10 years old and I was moving her cage to my new apartment.  

Hello, I recently got back to platform gaming after a 1 year break. I mainly played on pc. But my friends list is pretty dull, no one is on a lot :/. I am playing a lot of black ops 2 and halo 4 and many other games. Anyone feel free to add me:) I do not have a mic atm. I will have one very soon. And my favorite animals are panda's and hedgehogs haha.