Just sayin........ive heard all the hoopla about

^ GRFS being broken, unbalanced gameplay, lag and whatever else.  My experience with it is as follows........I freakin love it!!!  Havn't played MP too much.......All 3 of my classes are at ;level 10 or 11 to give you an idea of how much i played it.  But even so i've only been in 3 laggy matches and i have 3 xboxs on same internet connection all playing at the same time.  I couldnt tell you what kind of internet connection i even have..........i dont care enough about that stuff other than for the games to work........lol.  I just love the game and gameplay!  People say all over this forum how they love "tactical shooters" but this game is broken for this reason and that reason..........im guessing they really dont understand what 'tactical' means.......imo.  Anyway just wanted to say thank you ubisoft.........ill be enjoying this game for quite some time even if others hate it and claim it broken when I just dont see it!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

And I think that if someone tries this game with mostly random strangers, they'll start to feel like it's broken because nothing works right, or because the team fails to spawn with a mix of classes.  I've seen entire squads of scouts, and wonder how they ever take an objective.  People have to recognize that you need to throw a mix of classes to have enough tools to win.  Friends who play together tend to do this, but individuals seem most concerned with power leveling.

Hey gotta say I am loving this game as well, as long as i am having a good night, If not then this game blows, i have had more bad nights then good but them good nights have topped all of the bad nights together. Great game glad i got it especially when rocking with a team.

This agme is steaming hot $h*t...with a wig on !

If your not on a team that uses the mic and all they do is lay back and snipe or run and gun then yes this game sucks. But when you get with 5 other members that like to work together then this game is one of the best. (when it doesn't lag) I for one can't wait for the DLC. From the title its all about the snow maps. I for one would love to see some rain map also or night map.

Great game and loving it as well. Disk hasnt left the tray since release day!

great game love it, to many whinners on here

I also bought it regardless of all the flak on the forum here, and I, too, enjoy the crap out of this game,

Exactly! I play mostly conflict and there are times where I get on a team who plays the way its suppose to be played and then other times  I get on teams where they play it like a team death match.

This game is fine, no problems with balance.  You want the truth, the only thing "broken" are the teams you sometimes get on.  With 5 other people who understand how to use teamwork and a variety of equipment, this game is the best tactical shooter on the system, IMO.  With 5 other people who do nothing but run around looking to pump k/d, the game can feel imbalanced and broken; a mess that induces controller throwing rage.  Personally, I play with half a dozen friends who always do objectives, and we love it.

[quote user="Back Lot Basher"]

This game is fine, no problems with balance.  You want the truth, the only thing "broken" are the teams you sometimes get on.  With 5 other people who understand how to use teamwork and a variety of equipment, this game is the best tactical shooter on the system, IMO.  With 5 other people who do nothing but run around looking to pump k/d, the game can feel imbalanced and broken; a mess that induces controller throwing rage.  Personally, I play with half a dozen friends who always do objectives, and we love it.

[/quote]

+1 for post of the year!

Not trolling or hating but people who complain about GR should come here an read this post^

Well said Basher +!