JUST REMOVE KS'S STACKING WITH YOUR KS.. Thats why blops rocks!

BASICALLY IW IS TO PU22Y TO REMOVE KILLSTREAK STACKING AS A WHOLE AND ADDED IN SOME BS MODE TO PREVENT OR ALLOW THE LESSER PLAYERS I MEAN TO PLAY A MODE WHICH THERE IS NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THE KS STACKERS AND QUICK SCOPERS/SNIPERS CAMPING. Snipers rarely camp in iw based games due to easy no scoping.

SO YEAH IW JUST REMOVE YOUR CUREENT KILLSTREAK IE. CHOPPER OR JET FROM GETTING YOU YOUR NEXT KS WITH ITS KILLS!!!!! OH I PRAY THERE IS NO NUCLEAR BOMB!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Try reading a few threads before posting next time, just saying.........../facepalm. On topic, there is NO Nuke in MW3.

Both of you tards shold post in the MW3 forum.

[quote user="CorruptDNA"]

[/quote]No.

Whats the point of this?

[quote user="CorruptDNA"]

[/quote]

aside from your terminology, the MW3 forum isnt open. NOBODY can post there yet. hence why the MW3 discussions are on other sections of the forums. 

They can hear you shouting from here.

Your so bold.

If you want IW to take notice of your eloquent rant then you should post in one of their games forums (MW2/CoD4) or on their official website. Otherwise the only people likely to see it will be Treyarch (whom has no control over what IW does) and us (whom couldn't care less I'm assuming).

^^and to add to that, try to make it a little easier to understand. I don't know what I just read, and I now feel a little bit dumber.

Can someone PLEASE translate??? I have NO idea what this thread is about...