JUST READ THIS ON THE SUPPORT PAGE

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/1234/t/23422.aspx This was posted two days ago.

Users might want to consider changing your password and maybe email address.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="NameMonkey Boy"]This was posted two days ago.[/quote]Actually, one month and three days ago. Xbox LIVE Security should be fine now.

I changed mine the time they hacked the epic forums because it matched my live id email and password so I should be ok.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="Fullmetal1986"]

[quote user="NameMonkey Boy"]This was posted two days ago.[/quote]Actually, one month and three days ago. Xbox LIVE Security should be fine now.

[/quote]Thanks Metal.  Great eye!  .

Pretty sure the list that silly group released was from people being phished/giving their account details away. So it was not a direct breach of Xbox LIVE Gamertags, just random email addresses that could be associated with Gamertags.

So rather than people getting worried because of what the OP has said. Do not be alarmed, your details are safe if you have never given them away to anywhere but this site.

[quote user="The Resistance"]

Pretty sure the list that silly group released was from people being phished/giving their account details away. So it was not a direct breach of Xbox LIVE Gamertags, just random email addresses that could be associated with Gamertags.

So rather than people getting worried because of what the OP has said. Do not be alarmed, your details are safe if you have never given them away to anywhere but this site.

[/quote]

Not really. Gaming websites were recently hacked (codemasters, epic forums, bethseda, etc) and most people use the same email and password across different websites. So that is what they mean when your xbox live information could have been comprimised.