just quit my current clan looking for a stoner clan! black ops

hi i just switched over from ps3 too xbox in may. looking for a active stoner clan for black ops. will also be on homefront this week and duke nukem when it comes out.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello im MetalSchrammer, I am a Sergeant in RoG(RevolutionofGaming). We are a clan with over 3000 site members and over 300 rank structured members. We have 8 brigades for Black Ops, Halo: Reach, MW2, and ACB. There are no tryouts to join the clan, only to join our competition teams. You do not have to change your gamertag unless you want. The only requirement to stay in the clan is to be active on our website. If you would like to join go to www.rogclan.com and register putting MetalSchrammer in as your referrer. Also my Brigades name is RoG Resistance so message me and ill get you set up in our brigade

HI THERE SMELLSDANK, FGC IS A MATURE GAMING COMUNITY LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS, WE PLAY A  WHOLE RANGE OF GAMES AND TRY TO HAVE A SET NIGHT FOR CERTAIN GAMES, FRIDAYS RACE NIGHT, WEDNESDAY FPS, YOU GET THE IDEA! ANYWAY, SEND ME A FR AND OR CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE, www.fusiongamingcommunity.com ANYONE WHO LIKES PLAYING THE GAMES FOR WHAT THEY ARE AND NOT CHEATING/HACKING ORBOOSTING IS MORE THAN WELCOME (OVER 18'S PLEASE)

CATCH YA SOON!