Just played the worst match I have played, ever.

Seriously... ever, in my entire time playing this game. I played on a team of players that quite literally WOULD NOT CAPTURE ANY OBJECTIVES AT ALL! The only flag caps that where done at all was by me. After 4 rounds of this crap, I finally left. One guy, a recon, had 60 points after playing a FULL match. 60 points?!? You can spot people and never fire a shot and get more than that. How in the heck do you pull off being that useless?

And to think, Im paying for this service...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ouch! Most of the time when I complain about worthless teammates, I'm just making excuses for our team losing, but that sounds painful. I do hate when I feel like I need to be all 4 classes at once.

how many of them had COD 4, WaW, MW 2, or BO or all 4 in their last 5?

Seems that I'm the only one capturing sometimes too. I was playing on Laguna Presa, had all these teammates on c, but it was still being captured by the other team. I came in, killed a few people, and took out the tank with c4 so we could get the flag back. I was even playing as recon with a sniper rifle and still managed to pull it off.

Some games I wonder why these people even play the game at all.

I've been getting games similar lately. When will people learn you can't play this game like CoD, Squad up, learn to spot, and remember there is more then the RECON kit.

@Kramarllama, the one guy that only scored 60 points I message awarding him Most Useless Player In Battlefield. He didnt like that much, called me a tryhard and said he was just trying to have fun. I asked how you can have fun when you literally did nothing the entire round as 60 points means you spotted 3 guys or killed one guy and got an assist. And we lost... miserably. How can that be fun? Winning is fun. He then told me I needed to get on his level and he thought it was funny that he *** on me so bad that I had to message him about it. This confused me greatly since I did in 30 seconds what it took him an entire match to do. So, I messaged him back telling him those squares on his HUD where objectives that you are supposed to attempt to control. And there was also 4 other kits in the game, ALL more useful at any given time. Then I made a comment about him obviously being a CoD gamer with his MLG gamerpic, very typical Bio, and lonewolf "Im teh 1337 sNiPeR mentality. This pissed him off. I checked his profile, he had the last 3 CoDs as his top played. LOL.

At everyone else, when I said I was the only one taking flags... I dont mean it SEEMED like I was the only one taking flags, I mean I was literally the only one taking flags. We lost 4 rounds in a row, miserably, against a bunch of legit low rank randoms that where all VERY new to the game. We had 11v11 and I was able to control one flag and give them alot of trouble on another singlehandedly. The two matches we played on Atacama Desert I never saw any of my team mates in person at all. I dont know what they where doing, but they werent playing the game. The first match, as the Americans, I controlled A and put up a pretty good fight on B myself. The second match the other team had every single flag from the first 2 minutes of the match. We never even took one. I originally was in our chopper, alone I might add as my gunner dove out to snipe, trying to keep their chopper down. I made a comment to my wife, who was watching, about how we wouldnt take a flag as long as I was in the air... and sure enough, the first flag we took was when I was finally shot down and took A from the enemy.

[quote user="ll Hooch ll"]

Seriously... ever, in my entire time playing this game. I played on a team of players that quite literally WOULD NOT CAPTURE ANY OBJECTIVES AT ALL! The only flag caps that where done at all was by me. After 4 rounds of this crap, I finally left. One guy, a recon, had 60 points after playing a FULL match. 60 points?!? You can spot people and never fire a shot and get more than that. How in the heck do you pull off being that useless?

And to think, Im paying for this service...

[/quote]

I dont know why,but ive also noticed alot of players doesnt care about capturing flags last couple of weeks...

Couple of campers in your team is always good,but not 9/12players.(im not really a camper,i just like the picture) ; )

I would have left after the first match. I'm not going to bust my rear for a team that can't be bothered to help.

That's sad. A guy who was in the game the whole time only got 60 points. It's people like that who make BC2 unbearable sometimes. I've joined games where our team had three tickets left and still did better.  Usually, I just quit and play some SDM in situations like that. At least an individual player can hold his own in that gametype.

I can see where your frustration is coming from. Happens all the time in Rush as well. I personally would of just left the game once I found out what my team mates were doing and found another game. If my team is doing very dumb stuff I will usually just switch to the other team even if it means team stacking because by then they deserve to lose.

It's shocking the number of players who don't understand the objectives of the game, rather going for improving their own measley k/d ratio over winning the game