Just picked it up.....

So I just picked up the game at my local gamestop. Is this the first year that EA Sports not include the games manual with the game? All that was in the box was the game disc, a 3 page XBox Live pamphlet thing and an online pass. NO MANUAL AT ALL.  Or did you guys get your copy the same way?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I won't have Madden until later on today but NCAA Football 12 came with no manual just the Xbox Live/warranty pamphlet you described. Madden is probably the same way it should say it bold black letters "MANUAL INCLUDED ON-DISC" somewhere on that pamphlet.

ah thank you. i see it on the pamphlet. i was thinking I got a copy that didn't include the manual, lol. i haven't bought a Madden a like 2yrs so found it a bit odd. thanks for the quick reply!

it is in the in game menu under EA Sports Extras.

It is EA sports going green and conserving paper is why there is no paper manual.

[quote user="donnyh83"]

It is EA sports going green and conserving paper is why there is no paper manual.

[/quote]

I'm sure the decision to not include manuals was based on the fact that they are going to save a lot of money.  However, I'm sure it is more green, and it's a nice PR move