Just need some friends : )

I don't have any friends yet that play Battlefield 3 so add me if you'd like.   

Or post here to start a friends list going.

My gamertag is OmegaTrance

Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey im in the same boat as you. Most of my friends are cod players so i dont have really any Battlefield friends to group with. A heads up i will be going between BF3 and MW3 so i wont be set in one game the whole time.

My GamerTag: MiKiTy MaC

Yeah me too , I'll be going back and forth between B3 and MW3.... I'll send you an invite

battlelog.battlefield.com/.../2832655241064026045 Join for some fun its just been set up waiting on friends to set up their account

i got just a handfull of ppl on my list that play BF3. everyone else is still on gears3.

i'll be jumping from back and forth from BF3 and MW3 soon with gears3 thrown in every now and then.

hit me up with a fr..i need more BF3 players.

I also need BF3 people to play with. Add me GT- windowLICKA1980

Hey i also neede some bf3 mates to play with ! Add me if you want ShenkyStyles im from holland 23 and a nutcase !

still need mates? i just got the game and found out about all this squad stuff. add me, tags sins429

See the Sticky at the top of the forum for XBF3 platoon,Then just add GTs,Everyone on there wants people to play with.

Im down just add me, if anyone needs help.