Just my opinion

So, I'm currently around a level 55 with around 20 hours or so I believe. I've played CoD's multiplayer starting with CoD4, and I've generally had fun with all of them. That being said, I think I've had the least amount of fun with this one.

-

Personally, I feel that you die too fast. Gun battles are nonexistent in this game, even in Core. I feel like I'm in HC all the time. I like at least having the opportunity to return fire and attempting to make my opponent miss.

-

I also feel that the maps are too big. I know they were probably focusing on next-gen consoles when they were making the maps, but for a 6v6 most of them are a little too big.

-

Guns, I think, are well balanced. I don't think there's a single one that's really OP. Well, I've heard the MSBS, but I used it a few times and didn't like it.

-

I'm a TDM player myself, but I think they went a little overboard with all the TDM variants. Cranked is really fast paced and a lot of fun though. Blitzed feels like the lazy person's CTF. I don't like SnD myself, but I'm glad those that do are getting their playlist back. Takes a few of the quick scopers out of TDM.

-

I liked and miss theater. I thought it was a great feature, and I'm not sure why they took it out. Killstreaks are pretty boring, but they're not showstoppers like the other CoDs, which I feel is a good thing. Extinction is great. I could never really get into zombies, but I really enjoy Extinction.

-

Connection wise, I feel I've had my fair share of games so far where I clearly have the first 3 or 4 bullets on my opponent, but I still managed to get dropped. It gets frustrating, but it seemed a lot better for me today.

-

Spawns are horrible. I feel that they're worse than in any other CoD.

-

Overall, it's a decent game. I don't necessarily like it. Right now, I think I tolerate it more than anything. Maybe give a separate playlist to the people who want an overall increase in health? Maybe some smaller maps via DLC? More Extinction maps as well?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I agree with all you said but somehow i really like the game.

you cant say that on here you will be pounced on by the die hards in here