Just how?

Do some guys have diamond weapons already.Man i only have my M-TAR and M27 gold,Just did the 27 tonight,Took hours to get from around 72 headshots to gold.Went up against a group of guys earlier all with diamond weapons,From Snipers to AR's to SMG's,I know how tough it is just getting gold.How they do it so quick?Anyone in here got diamond yet?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've got diamond AR,s and all launchers

I have noticed that use the laser on a gun and hip firing is cake mode for headshots.

so if some one else has something and you don't they automatically boosted wow 

so following your logic  i dont have a gold chicom but you do

you must be a booster

I'm 3 prestiges in and just got the chicom gold and close to getting the lsat gold.  My problem is head shots.  Once I finally get them all, I can knock out the others in a few hours of game time for gold.

Having said that, I tend to assume most people running around with diamond anything boosted.

I take that back, I didn't think I would need the Assault shield maxed out as well...*sits in a corner and sobs*

[quote user="Espada Muerta"]

Diamond!? I don't know if ive seen one lol I just started playing this so I don't know much but I'm working on cherry blossom and art of war and that is a pain omg, so how do I get diamond on my TAR?

[/quote]  you need gold on all weapons in a class ie all AR's gold unlocks diamond camo

I got my LMGs diamond if I didn't think gold looked fruity, diamond does look fruity, I prefer cherry blossom just something about shooting people with a pink colored weapon seems really to upset them.

Diamond!? I don't know if ive seen one lol I just started playing this so I don't know much but I'm working on cherry blossom and art of war and that is a pain omg, so how do I get diamond on my TAR?

I got diamond rocket launchers (shooting UAVs with the RPG and going for a triple was... memorable)

I think SMGs would be easy, ARs wouldn't be bad. But honestly, diamond has been ruined by boosters. Plus its ghetto fabulous and hideous looking.

I was going to do LMGs to be different. But yeah... see above.

I have diamond ARs and SMGs. Will work on LMGs and pistols next.