Just grabbed this for $20...

on impulse at gamestop. got the anarchy edition. seen a few reviewws mostly mixed. hope i like it. i like fall out and borderlands, so im thinking more than likely i will.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah I hope you do enjoy it, it was a solid game to me.

only played about an hour so far, but i like what i see. graphics are amazing and the voice work is solid. i really like how the enemies move and fip around. one question though, i got the anarchy edition, how do i get my crimson armor? if any one happens to know

You will get your armor when you reach Wellsprings

i just bought this too - for £8 - absolute bargain - was gonna ask for this for christmas when it would have been about £35 or £40. i coulnd't believe it when i saw it for just £8

i think this is brilliant...i'm also a huge fallout fan - FO3 imo is the greatest game on this console - and it obviously has a lot of similarities...FO3 is better on the exploration / quests side of things (and the sheer size of the game) and Rage is better at the combat side.

i've played rage for about 8 hours - and have been really impressed.

I just finished it, great game overall. Needs some DLC for it though.

I found it very dull, stopped after a few hours of fetch quests.   Hope you like it though.

im actually liking it alot...love the gunplay and engenerring elements.

I'm enjoying this game, though the textures are terrible and jaggies look like modern doom. So,, forgot about anti aliasing?

i know what you mean - evertime i go through a new door, and wait for the game to load up, i do get that for about 10 seconds - but then i rapidly clears up and from then on runs perfectly...

I need to return to this soon!