Just got xb1 forza 6 edition

I just set up my xbox today got it all connected to internet and everything. I downloaded netflix, youtube, forza 6, killer instinct, and tomb raider. 

My buddy just called me from his house and he was on his xbox and he said forza 6 is downloading to his xbox as well. He didnt pay for it, It wasnt gifted. 

Now he has had his xbox over at my house connected to my internet and we've played his here obviously b4 i got mine today. He had also signed into my xbox 360 b4 so on my 360 i can log into his profile or mine. 

Im just wondering how the game could be downloading onto his xbox one when the only person that has it is me. 

No he hasnt signed into my xb1 today, hes only signed onto his account from the 360 onto my 360 to play a co-op game online.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

It sounds like you have his console set as your Home console.  Set your gamertag as Home on your console from the Settings menu or have him do the same with his gamertag on his console and that should fix the issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Is that going to delete the game off of his xbox if i do that?

Sorry this didn't help.

He will need to delete the game himself.  Once you do that it will remove your tag as being Home on his console and he will not be able to play it.

Sorry this didn't help.