Just got done with talking to you know who in Academia ( Won't state due to spoilers ) and now I'm supposed to find the graviton cores. Where do I go next?

So confused.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The side-quest gives you a picture hint of where it can be found and it's location.

To be honest, I tries looking for the cores myself, but after some endless hours I just stopped and used the cheap way.. looked it up on YouTube and found the cores in 10 minutes.

I thought the little picture that is on each one was a pretty good indicator of "where" they are at?

[quote user="LostKauz"]

I thought the little picture that is on each one was a pretty good indicator of "where" they are at?

[/quote]

Me too. :)

Sorta, not really lol. I could barely see the pictures on my small tv. I managed to find two myself but I just took the shortcut with the other 3. I need a new tv. D:

xDefySpace, if you're not playing on a HDTV, you're wasting your time. To be brutally honest. I would much rather play on a 19" HD LCD then a 36" SD CRT boobtoob.

I'm using a Samsung 42" LED =)

LostKauz @ I get where you're coming from. I think my 20" or so tv now is fine, but it's far from being HD. The quality is average you can say. It's not the best and it's not the worst.

Undeadfire Zero @ I'm kinda jealous, but at the same time no haha. I'm not really a fan of big tvs. Everytime I go to my friend's house I have a hard time adjusting to his 42''. I'm just looking into getting something average like a 30-35". 40'' is op lol.

Just a tip but if you're only looking for something "smaller" in HD try something along the lines of a 27" LED/ LCD HDTV. For Games it's night and day, so to speak.

I had a 42" LCD and loved every minute of it. Sadly it passed away after 10,000+ hours and I haven't gotten around to replacing it with another of that size (due to current space constraints). In the "time being" my choice was my old 32" CRT SD TV or my 19" LCD Monitor for my PC. After playing HD, you will never go back to anything less.

I picked up a while ago a smaller 27" LCD HDTV and for the time it works great for Games. That's all I ever really use it for and no way will I ever go back to anything less then HDTV. Soon I should be getting my new 52-56" LCD/ LED (I haven't decided/ price/ size) and after that, it's nirvana until a 21,600p comes out (might be waiting a while). 

What do you mean it passed out? The lightbulb went out or it just like completely stopped working? Also, what's better? LED or LCD? I've heard great things about both so I'm not sure. Oh and one more thing, 21,600p? You lost me there haha.