Just Downloaded Game. Does Not Show Up At ALL. What Is Going ON?

Hi,

I bought Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition in the Spring Sale an hour ago. I got the last chapter of the Walking Dead as well and downloaded both. The Waling Dead works fine. SSFAE on the other hand will not work. It does not show up at all in My Games, or Recent. It only shows up under my Download History and on my storage device. If I try to go to the game on the marketplace, it tells me to buy it. It's like the xbox is refusing tobelieve that I paid for this game.

I have a 4gig slim, with a 16gb flash drive that the game was originally downloaded to. I've deleted and reinstalled 5 times. Nothing. I switched the drive it was on. Nothing. I have looked EVERYWHERE for a solution and can't find any other 360 player who has gone through this. This has never happened to me before and it's really upsetting. There is NOTHING to help figure this out at all.

All I want to do is play a game I paid for. What is going on here?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

SSFAE itself is not a part of the spring sale. There are add-ons for the game that are available in the sale. It sounds like you purchased one of the add-ons. Those do not show in My Games since they are not full games.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Your confusion likely stems from the fact that the Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition DLC that was advertised in the spring sale is just that, DLC. It is not the full game.

SSF4AE was made available in two versions:

1. There is a full version of SSF4AE that is available on disc and on GoD.
  2. There is a DLC version of SSF4AE that is an ADD-ON to Super Street Fighter 4. 

The add-on DLC was originally released so that players who owned SSF4 could just purchase the DLC to upgrade their copy of the game to SSF4AE instead of purchasing a whole new copy of the game.

Over the holiday season, the full GoD version of SSF4AE was on sale. For the spring sale, just the upgrade DLC for SSF4 -> AE is on sale.

It sounds like you purchased the DLC. As such, you will need to own a copy of Super Street Fighter 4 in order to use the DLC.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.