Just caught....

Me a pair of dirty rotten boosters.lol.My first ever.Was funny.Drone,I started at C on Dom then ran my butt all the way down the left flank,hacked a Betty to save my team mates butt,popped a sniper,Then i saw something rather unusual,A guy on my team dying right in the corner behind the gas tanks on a part of the map that is rarely used and with engi equipped,what i thought was a Betty,So i thought i'd go investigate,I get round the corner and to my surprise i see a guy from my team prone and an enemy stood there with a Tac insert,so i thought i'd join in.lol.I head shotted the enemy and the other dude tried blocking me in the corner but failed,I side stepped him and the enemy spawned and leapt at me and i head shotted him again then went on my way to cap A.I think they left after.I lol'd.Just rendering it now as it was funny,Hopefully it goes on my YT cos i been having a little trouble with theater lately.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Excellent catch. I haven't found any boosters / cheaters yet, but I got my eye out for sure. Stupid that some people feel the need to do this crap on a video game. Boosters are people that SUCK at this game but want all the rewards / unlocks etc. I admit, I suck at this game too but I'm gonna EARN my stuff the legit way.

Only found boosters in 2 games.  Two on Kill Confirmed on Yemen then another two on TDM on Express.  In Yemen they were in that building with the catwalk outside of it and the metal bridge down and to the left.  Proceeded to repeatedly break up their "party" by throwing C4 in the window (destroy tac insert and kill one booster)) then follow the guy on my team that was boosting.  If he died I'd kill myself immediately so I'd spawn with him.  I also got on the mic and said stuff like:

-

"What's going on in here?"

-

"Aww... looks like some funny business... couple of guys giving each other head... shots"

-

"Leave boosters.  Just leave.  I'm your worst nightmare.  I will give you no peace"

-

After that I would have followed them into every lobby and continued to give them hell, but unfortunately they got offline after that.  At which point I reported them.

-

The Express one I found out about at the end of a game, as a team mate caught them when it was almost over.  They were in the back of the station in that glass elevator.  

They will be out in full force boosting to get that peacekeeper gold. Watch out!

Been dealing with lag switchers. I am off to target to return my 360 for another one. Been having issues connecting and staying online for a few days. Tested 2 seperate 360's and they did fine wired and wifi connected but my 360 keeps logging off. Be on blops2 after 10 am if anyone is on.

I think its funny when they try to be all secret boosting and in the final killcam you see a guy get headshot, then spawns in, put his tact down and gets shot  again....................skillbrah.

The boosters have been out the past couple days even before the DLC for me.  I probably went 1-2 months without seeing any but caught a dozen of them the other day.  And in TDM also, like it couldn't be any more obvious.

Me and some friends saw some boosters earlier today. They thought that since this was HC TDM that they wouldn't be found out. Funny how looking at the leaderboards tells the whole story.

I'm on my 8th prestige and I've only noticed boosters once. The only reason I noticed at all was one of my teammates pointed it out. We were playing groundwar with 8 of us and one random. The random got 8 people filing complaints on him and his little friend after we ruined their game.

i havent seen much boosting lately but around Xmas time there was a lot of it happening especially on Hijack. had tons of fun tossing EMP grenades around destroying tac inserts and "getting in the way". i think i might have even been a real jerk and team killed a few just to get them to leave.