Just bought Kinect and I am a little annoyed...

My only complaint is the fact that you need so much room to play. Come on M$, not everyone lives in a mansion. I have about 6ft. of space between the Kinect and the area of play and it is barely enough. Do they really expect me to move my HUGE leather sofa every time my daughter wants to play?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lol next you will have to move the kitchen out the back for it to work if you got small living room hahah

this could be helpful once released

http://www.nyko.com/products/product-detail/?name=Zoom

Sounds like the HUGE leather sofa is taking up the room, perhaps a downsize to a futon is needed?

All jokes aside, it sucks for people who play on projectors too.

what if you done live in the U.S but in U.K

They do also tend to assume that everyone games in their front room. My console is in my bedroom as their is no way I'd trust the others in the house with my console.

[quote user="sebbong"]

what if you done live in the U.S but in U.K

[/quote]

If that was directed at me, there's bound to be tons of places online that will ship to our side of the pond

oh ok :) my sis got the kentic for kids i dnt like it waste money i say rather play with controller lol

It doesn't take a mansion but ya it is something that takes some room for you to use it.  Its kinda the point of it....they weren't kidding with the "you are the controller" slogan.  

This is pretty much the main reason why I haven't bothered with a Kinect.

I literally have only have about a yard between my desk, which my Xbox is on, and my bed.

I have no room for it either. My xbox is in the bedroom, mostly so that I can play while my wife uses the TV in the main room.