just bought it should I install?

I remember reading somewhere that installing it was not recommended but has this been fixed with an update?  thanks to whomever responds

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i wouldnt yet, i dont think they have patched it yet and a couple buddies have told me not to install yet, got the game a couple days ago and havent had any problems and i didnt install it. so i would say dont install yet. my god is it a beautiful awesome game.

Cool thanks.  Gonna get going here in a bit can't wait to get started!

YES IT IS A BEAUTIFUL A GAME.....A PATCH SHOULD BE COMING WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS

be prepared long gaming hours my friend and godspeed. lol

32 HOURS SO FAR AND I STILL HAVE BARELY SCRATCHED THE SURFACE.....

I'm still wondering when I'm going to see all those problems people keep talking about. I've experienced more texture issues before I installed the game(about 4-5 hours) then I did after(about 15-20 hours).

I didn't install it the first 3 days I had it. I installed it after that. I honestly haven't noticed a difference.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I Havent noticed any problems with the game installed from day one, and even if theres a small texture problem it would be a small price to pay for your disc to not be spinning at the fastest rate possible constantly as Skyrim is loading constantly. Oblvion was known for braking early xboxes

If anything installing the game for me made it look and play a lot better, smoother. I think the people who are complaining about the rendering of textures are far too picky. One guy on youtube uploaded a video showing the difference between installed and uninstalled. His fuel as proof was a cow he'd got right up close to to show it's head. Unintalled the cows head was textured, installed it looked blurry. But I mean, how many times are you going to stop, find a cow, run up to it and headbutt the poor thing.

installed from day 1 and no issues to report!