JUST BOUGHT ELITE AND CANT DOWNLOAD MAPS!!!!

I just bought elite and cant download maps, i expect something for free from this, it is a joke!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The easiest way to resolve this issue is to reset your system cache,eject your disc and cover it in Robertsons Raspberry jam,let either your dog or cat have a nibble on it for a bit,then phone your mates and go down the pub instead and try to win back the money you wasted on elite on the gambler.

After you reset system cache. Turn xbox off the back on and try to see if that fixes the issue

Just contact  customer support to see if they can resolve the issue

Yes, been there done that. Everything shows I have Elite subscription, just when I go to store click for the download, sends me back to MW3 menu.

I've already tried that and no help.

Did all of those suggestions earlier... Any other advice??

I had the same problem all you need to do is go to xbox settings and clear system cache. That should fix the issue.

You know you have to go to the dashboard to download

Same FN Problem here!! Why start charging days for a service that IS NOT working???

We shouldn't pay good money and get excited for a product that isn't working.

At least suspend the code redemption and inform us that there is a problem

Prior to us downloading and loosing days. I click on store, download, and goes back

To menu.  I can access The Elite clan and record part, just can't download the maps

Or play in an Elite lobby.

Having the same issue, upgraded to elite yesterday.  Go to mulitplayer click on the store, click on download elite content and it just takes me right back to the multiplayer screen.