just bought black ops 2 season pass

Just a few questions about my season  pass I just bought it off the COD website for 4000 points solo I didn't receive an email with any code ? I play on Xbox so will it just notify when maps are ready to DL do I have to DL anything right now has nuke town been released yet our is that why I can't download it ?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

That's not right. The season pass can ONLY be purchased on the xbox store. I have followed the official CoD site and it brought me to the purchase link on the xbox.com website.

This may get confusing so follow my post step-by-step.

If this did not happen, please post a link to where you purchased it. Note that transactions not made through microsofts store will not be dealt with by them.

If this did happen, you would have had to sign in and use 4000msp from your account. In this case (the normal case), you should have automatically downloaded it on your xbox when you next turned it on.

You should check to make sure it is installed on your xbox under black ops 2 on the hard drive. If it is, clear your cache and that might help to get it working correctly next time you load it up.

If it is not there, check if it is in your download list and press to donload again.

If it is not in your download list, check the content on the marketplace on your xbox. If it says purchased dl in again, if it says 4000msp, return to this site and ensure it still has it as purchased.

If it is ok on the site, tell it to dl again from the site and ensure your xbox downloads it this time.

If it is not ok (won't download or appears on site at 4000msp), you will need to contact support directly.

Hope this helps.

NOTE: If you used the wrong site, neither microsoft or Treyarch can help you. The best thing you can do in that case is inform the police of the scam.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.