hunting down a single cod player new born zebra lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

TL;DR.

They have a saying on the net and I think it goes something like this: "Haters gonna' hate!"

Battlefield fans Y U no like COD fans!!1?

You should have seen that coming.

If you've been around here for awhile you shoulda known that was coming.  They are the biggest haters around.  Every new shooter's forum gets about four or five BF fanboys talking crap.  Happened with Brink, Homefront, Halo Reach, and of course any CoD game.  Most of them are elitist d-bags who are blinded by their love of BF.

So I went to check out your thread and they weren't giving you that hard of a time.  Just wait until some of the actual a-holes show up.  Besides you post could be considered trolling, especially with your last post.  You get what you deserve when you troll.  You sure as heck aren't helping CoD players reputation when you do things like that.

i wasnt trolling duh..i bought battlefield 2 and played on it for 2 hours but never again..my post was genuine..if there was a free for all i might consider buying it..but im thinking now..cant resist winding them up..its like gang wars..cod versus battlefield..only damn video games..who cares...but on the same post when i heard all their screaming i did write..long live cod..i wonder how thats going down..ill go over and check it out.

lol.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

America's Army>Battlefield..  

Comments on free for all thread:

[quote] Ok. Enjoy MW2.2  and those $15 map packs. Your loss.[/quote]

[quote]Free for all wouldn't make sense for this type of game. It's very team/objective based. (Excluding Squad Death Match).[/quote]

[quote]You'll be happier with MW3, after all, every game type is free-for-all...[/quote]

Yea, those battlefield lions really hunted your new born zebra cod player self down, didn't they!

lololol

DOOM 2>Battlefield lolol