Just an FYI

Everything is separate and has its own save-slot. So you can't simply start a New Game+ on Hardcore or any other mode if you haven't finished the mode first.

In other words, you will start the following modes from scratch:

- Classic
- Pure Survival
- Hardcore
- Retro Mode

If you want to keep everything you unlocked for a NG+ you can, but that only counts for:

- Casual
- Normal
- Hard
- Impossible

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It is probably too soon to tell but what if you complete classic mode and get the Devil Horns. Then you complete hardcore mode once. If you start a new game plus on hardcore again, can you use the Devil Horns in that mode then? It would be a shame if you couldn't.

I would assume if you beat classic mode and get the devil horns that you could use them on your first play thru of HC.  Not sure tho.

[quote user="Advantage Camo"]

It is probably too soon to tell but what if you complete classic mode and get the Devil Horns. Then you complete hardcore mode once. If you start a new game plus on hardcore again, can you use the Devil Horns in that mode then? It would be a shame if you couldn't.

[/quote]I beat classic today and started my Hardcore run and can officially say that you do not get the devils horns.

^ I figured that would be the case. So you can only use it in Classic mode NG+? That's pretty lame.

^ no it actually unlocked for my first play trough as well so it will make getting the last of the logs easy, and i'd imagine if i started a new save it would unlock too.

When did it  unlock? I thought you had to complete Classic in order to get it.

[quote user="DocHolliday 7"]

When did it  unlock? I thought you had to complete Classic in order to get it.

[/quote]Yes i beat classic today to unlock it. Just can't use it for Hardcore it unlocks the same way the DLC did in the main menu when i loaded up my old save game it told my i could also use it on that save file because it was't on a special difficulty.

Right, but can you use it in a Normal mode NG+ or only Classic mode? I figured it couldn't be used for Hardcore.

Pure Survival is turning out to be incredibly fun.

Can you use the finger gun online or is all that stuff you unlock for single player strictly for single player use only.