Just a thought..

What if Treyarch also sold BO 2 zombie mode on an entirely separate disc for those of us who would rather not buy another call of duty title? I really enjoy playing zombies but I just don't see much of a point in shelling out an additional sixty dollars for just that one piece of the game. I wouldn't have a problem in paying thirty dollars for just zombies; no BO 2 campaign no MP (TDM, dom, S&D, etc.) 

What's the forums take on this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You just explained the problem yourself.  They want $60.  They aren't going to put out a zombie only disc for anything less.  Not being negative, just saying.  ;oD

^ That's the sad truth right there.

common dude zombies is worth 60$ as it is, just think how many hours you enjoy and will do in future. ... people are really greedy when it comes to it. yeah some people hate this game because of the lag issues but if these people would be a bit more tolerable then they would realize this 2 in 1 game is worth every penny. asking just to buy your favorite part out of the whole game is just taking the absolute mickey in my opinion =)

I see where you're coming from yanos but I don't have money to burn through, just spent $180 on a single text book for college still got 4 more to buy. Yes I do enjoy zombies but it's wasteful on my part to buy a whole game when I am only going to be using a third of what's on the disc. If anything I'll just wait till used game prices drop. I just figured that would be a way to reach more people who like zombies but don't want to buy the full title for that one part however spectacular it is. Many of my friends are in the same boat as I, we all thought this would be a cool thing if it actually happened.

^ yeah i am in the same boat as you, i had to save up for BO2 and yeah it feels parthetic but at least i know when i finished i can look for a nice payed job. ;) but anyway, your idea about treyarch making a "zombies only" game would be pretty sweet in my opinion. more maps,game modes,perks,puzzles etc etc. would make this "zombie game" a best seller guaranteed.

That's the only thing keeping me in school lol. Doesn't help that my minimum wage job just slashed my hours to less than 20 a week

No new game ever costs $30.  You're wishing for something that won't exist.  

Back in my day new games sometimes sold for $30!! I'm positive it would never happen but a man can dream, no?

Please don't. I buy the titles for single player (which failed me this time), multiplayer (which is so-so this time), and zombies (which basically made the game worth $60). I don't want to have to play $180 to have both (they will charge $60 for it).

[quote user="EPK makinbakon"]

I see where you're coming from yanos but I don't have money to burn through, just spent $180 on a single text book for college still got 4 more to buy. Yes I do enjoy zombies but it's wasteful on my part to buy a whole game when I am only going to be using a third of what's on the disc. If anything I'll just wait till used game prices drop. I just figured that would be a way to reach more people who like zombies but don't want to buy the full title for that one part however spectacular it is. Many of my friends are in the same boat as I, we all thought this would be a cool thing if it actually happened.

[/quote]

I know this feeling very well right now.  Simple tips,  buy online, buy used, buy off friends if possible, or there's that good ol' illegal option lol