Just a little laugh

So the other night I was having a few games and the wife was watching me play. I was playing as the **** class and the following happened:

Wife: "Pfft, that's just stupid."

Me: "What?"

Wife: "Having a electrician in a war game."

Me: "WTF are you on about?"

Wife: "Doesn't that lightning bolt next to your name mean you're a electrician?"

I proceeded to have a laugh. She tried to blame it on being pregnant (baby brain).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

is she a blonde?

No a dark ranga or red head. She's played the game before.

She said she knew deep down it wasn't a electrician (so she tells me).

tell her to shut her mouth and go fix dinner !   jk.

[quote user="MiNOR THREAT xx"]

So the other night I was having a few games and the wife was watching me play. I was playing as the assault class and the following happened:

Wife: "Pfft, that's just stupid."

Me: "What?"

Wife: "Having a electrician in a war game."

Me: "WTF are you on about?"

Wife: "Doesn't that lightning bolt next to your name mean you're a electrician?"

I proceeded to have a laugh. She tried to blame it on being pregnant (baby brain).

[/quote]LOL!My Mrs is pregnant too and she says some of the craziest *** sometimes too.I say "just stop and have a little think about it for a second"before i LMFAO.

Be carefull what you say to em , mines been pregnant twice and both times she was a basket case , they will put up with your laughing at their "blonde moments" for so long but they WILL snap and you WILL wake one morning to find your X Box in the oven , she will smile and blame it on her "baby" brain........you have been warned! ;0)

LOL!she would never put my xbox in oven!I would put her cat in there if she did!

yeah yeah its easy to talk tough on here , she'll never know  

>

Put her cat in the oven!!.....................you have seen The Exorcist yes?  head turning round just before she rips your tessies off ;)

LOL!I love my Xbox as much as she loves her cat!