June 26th Server Maintenance

Scheduled at 6 a.m. EDT (11 a.m. BST / 12:00 CET) for approximately 2 hours. This will improve the stability of the online experience and includes for those experiencing the infinite loading issue, a temporary fix so players can use their profiles again.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/685760-*important*-June_26th-server-maintenance?s=5275588fcacc05b13ded21626f2481b

Good spot, JR.

Do you think this will also resolve the 'missing' count-down clock in lobby?

OP mentioned "infinite loading".  Hopefully thats your fix Jedimonkey.

Actually, the announcement mentioned "infinite loading" :p  but I believe this is different from the missing count-down clock in the lobby, at least on the screen it is. When Ubisoft mentions infinite loading, I think they're referring to instances where you see the word "Loading" on your screen and nothing happens. The missing count-down clock in the lobby is when you're in the lobby with all the other players on screen waiting for the match to begin and there's no timer in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Some guys on the Ubisoft forum say the lag is better after the server maintenance and some say nothing's changed. I hope it's the former. There's been no mention of the infinite loading and missing countdown clock issues that I've seen.

Hey hey, thanks for the clarification :)

Anytime. :). Just tried playing conflict. It's still laggy.