JUMBO pack now up in the mp store.

Just a FYI the equipment pack is now up.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

How much?  Same as the old Super Veteran pack it replaced?  

I have about 220,000 credits saved up.  What is in this pack?  Hopefully medigels, rockets, spec ops, and thermal clips again.  

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

I have about 220,000 credits saved up.  What is in this pack?  Hopefully medigels, rockets, spec ops, and thermal clips again.  

[/quote]

Holy cow man!  I can save up 60,000 but then I spunk it all on a Spectre pack.

Partly because I still need some characters but also because I have a lot of crap guns I don't like and want to try to replace them.  The Falcon for instance.

Had 9,000 after I got the Spectre wihc had a Widow II and finally the Turian Soldier.

Its just like the old pack where you get 5 of all equipment, than its like 40 percent of a veteran pack

33000 credits. It's an equipment pack. So I'm glad.

lol my. bad I was excited..yeah its 33000

Do the Equipment Packs hold just ammo packs, medigels and the such? Or do they have a high chance for characters? I want characters....

Man, characters is all I seem to get. I want WEAPONS!!!! I got my soldier and sentinel class up to level 12 and 8 from level 1 from all the character packs I keep getting. I already got all the characters. And I got all the character customizations for almost all of them, so I don't need characters, so I wish this game would stop giving me them. I want weapons dammit!!! WEAPONS!!!! I NEED DEM UPGRADES!!!

so far meds clips old weapon equips..no characters or weapons..which I'm OK with since I was real low on those.

[quote user="implantedwall14"]

Do the Equipment Packs hold just ammo packs, medigels and the such? Or do they have a high chance for characters? I want characters....

[/quote]

Like the Jumbo Equipment pack name implies, it only gives out equipment. No characters or weapons will be dished out.