July Members Choice

Does anyone know what game won? I know at last check Mass Effect was winning but then it went very quiet. Also when will the DLC for the winner go up? :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Im pretty sure Mass Effect won. Im like 98% sure that it won. The discounts should be realesed on the last week of July.

Thanks for the response. Hopefully then it should be popping up this week.

Just in case you didnt notice.... Its available now. Heres the link to the marketplace where you can buy it.

marketplace.xbox.com/.../dealoftheweek

[quote user="WC2 Keaka"]

Just in case you didnt notice.... Its available now. Heres the link to the marketplace where you can buy it.

marketplace.xbox.com/.../dealoftheweek

[/quote]

Thanks man

LOL It is cool that Mass Effect is deal of the week but it doesn't apply to Silver Members we pay a little more. I'll have to renew my gold sometime this week if I want to get the deal. *Sigh* Thank you Micro$oft!

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

LOL It is cool that Mass Effect is deal of the week but it doesn't apply to Silver Members we pay a little more. I'll have to renew my gold sometime this week if I want to get the deal. *Sigh* Thank you Micro$oft!

[/quote]

Yup, you'll have to spend $20 to save somewhere around $13 (if you buy all the add-ons). Luckily, I could not care less about ME2 or having a gold membership.

I swear this same DLC was around 300 points last week when I got it. This current deal is better but not by much.