juggs

I'm one of those people that while growing up, liked to pick on the bullies ........

So,  whenever I see a juggernaut on the map, I have to go make a try at him. Sometimes I win sometimes not ... probably more not.

But I'm wondering just how much health they have and does it rejuvenate?

Sometimes they seem to go down pretty easy, and sometimes they just keep chugging away no matter how much damage you put on them.

I was just playing ffa on seatown and aver 2 or 3 lives I hit 2 good close frags, half a dozen extrmemly close mags from the aa12 and knifed him 3 times. Being that it was ffa and he was in a hotspot the whole time I assume there were others attacking him too.

I never really thought about it before , but does anyone know the specs on these critters?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

I'm wondering just how much health they have and does it rejuvenate?

[/quote]

I'm not too sure, but I don't think they do/would. As a kill streak, I'd assume it would have a set amount of hit points like a chopper. If it did/does rejuvenate it would make for a beastly kill streak that would atleast need a set time limit for its duration in action.

using frags or semtex is near to useless anyway the support jugg got 600 life and the assault jugg got 500 and it only recovers to the full 100s,so if you damage him to say 350 life it will rejuvenate to 400.  the best way to kill juggs is with rocket launchers, the RPG is best for this as you get 2 missiles.

also the damage weapon perk does 5more damage for everybullet planted in the jugg.

hope this helped.

p.s: if you play FFa don't hesitate to ask other players to team up against the jugg until hes dead. i seen jugg go down in 4secs with 2 people shooting the jugg in close combat.

Juggernauts do regenerate health.

They don't have a time limit. They are balanced out by the fact that they don't have much mobility and they're marked on the map. Oh, and they also get infinite ammo.

They're also fairly resilient to explosives and seem to shrug knives off like nothing else.

________

I have heard they're more vulnerable from behind, but I don't know. I also know that RPGs sort them out extremely well. I outgunned a Juggernaut M60 to M60 the other day easily enough, hit him with about fifty shots that I believe were doing 50 damage each, though I'm not certain about that.

Rapid fire SMGs eat up Juggs pretty fast.

"Juggernauts arent that tough when you cram a missle down their throat" :)

Lock on with a Stinger, its a one shot kill.

I just stand behind them pull out my grenade launcher and the rpg   and get free kills on peeps attacking the jugg.

Juggernaut is not worth while kill streak any more he dies to fast  

Im usually the guy following the Juggy, right behind him crouching up and down over and over and over and over.... Always brings a ton of laughs as the Juggy usually doesnt see me and all my teamates find it halarious.

As far as I know juggs have 1000 health, google it. Although I was informed thus from a respectable youtuber.