Juggernuat, Quickscoping, and You

Probably going to get flamed for this but oh well. What if in MW3 they were to bring back the Cod4 style of sniping (which would support quickscoping) but they also add a type of Juggernuat that prevented you from getting one shot, but would not drastically increase your health. This new Jugg perk would go in the same slot as Ghost/Cold-Blooded and Stopping Power. A rough idea but could work.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

Probably going to get flamed for this but oh well. What if in MW3 they were to bring back the Cod4 style of sniping (which would support quickscoping) but they also add a type of Juggernuat that prevented you from getting one shot, but would not drastically increase your health. This new Jugg perk would go in the same slot as Ghost/Cold-Blooded and Stopping Power. A rough idea but could work.

[/quote]

Fixed.

I'm think Stopping Power and Juggernaut should just be put back into the game. Although we all hated them at one time. they had their places.

I hated both stopping power and juggs. I kinda dislike the perks in general

I would love for them both to return. As long as they Both return.

You cannot have Stopping-Power without Juggernaut.

They're both meant to counter each other.

Bring back Juggernaut mainly for the snipers though. Getting OHK by snipers is always annoying. Espcially in MW2 with all the little kids thinking they're good using the sniper rifles like assault rifles.

In MW2 I'm always saying "This game needs Juggernaut", everytime I get killed by a sniper/quick-scoper. I'd rather sacrifice the loss of damage to gain extra health.

IMO, Health > Damage.

But always, Stopping-Power =/= Juggernaut.

No. This is where black ops got it right.

[quote user="Sir FireKnight7"]

I'm think Stopping Power and Juggernaut should just be put back into the game. Although we all hated them at one time. they had their places.

[/quote]

I kind of agree. They take them out for Black Ops and everyone uses UAV Jammer. I would move Second Chance into the same slot as Stopping Power, Jugg, and UAV Jammer though because it seems just as good.

[quote user="Housedaclown"]

No. This is where black ops got it right.

[/quote]

Black ops didn't do *** right. Nor did they have any original ideas. Gtfo fan boy.

Only if they both return, key word: both.

I hate juggernaught with a passion, and the cold blooded type perk would be totally trash on silenced guns because it would take an entire clip to kill someone with juggernaught.

No. Juggernaut and Stopping Power were awful. Stopping Power made it so that you could only use Stopping Power or be at a severe disadvantage against others, unless you used the magic weapons that IW always put in that don't lose damage over long range and don't even need it *cough* UMP-45 *cough*.