Juggernauts getting more health?!

Me and my friend have been playing Spec Ops survival on insane on the map Bakaara. We have noticed that the juggernauts won't die with just one predator missile in wake 28. Do they get more health on that wave so you can't kill them with one predator missile? Have anyone else noticed something like this. Or are we having just bad luck? I know on easy the choppers get more health at some point and you can't destroy them with just one predator missile. Is the same thing happening to juggernauts on insane?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well dude, they do not call it insane for nothing.

They have more health than lesser Juggernauts.

If you read the description for the maps, the earlier ones have Juggernauts, then Riot Shield Juggernauts, then Armoured Juggernauts.

Predator Missile sounds like a waste to me, but hopefully it works well for you.

Use C-4 on the Jugs. On "insane" I think it takes 5 maybe more, stacked on each other to take them down. Can't remember, but yeah C-4 works great.

If we start that line, I prefer dudette. I am a girl. Besides and they die on lower waves with one predator. Even the armored ones. But on wave 28 we are having some very bad luck or it is getting really insane.

Dudette is an awesome 'word', always found that one pretty cool.

In that case, however, I presume that enemies get healthier as time goes on. Nothing too worrisome.

Dude, lol! The higher the waves, the stronger the enemies get, people have gotten legit wave 110 on Outpost and it takes one LMG clip to kill one guy.

The main thing in real life those bomb suit were made to handle a direct explosion from a bomb with minimal damage. The guy is basically a walking tank.

Walking Tank? That's the point, I;m pretty sure in a Spec Ops mission, they yell "Walking tank!"

So gathered from the bits and pieces of "info" on the replies it seems like most people think they do gain more health? That would explain why we have been unable to kill the with a "predeator headshot" for around 4 times now on wave 28. That's a bit too uncommon to be just a coincidence. And how is a predator missile a waste? You can take the pre-28 juggs down in no time without messing around with C4 or having a secondary weapon preserved just for them ;) Also, the explosion tends to kill enemies surrounding the juggs as well.

"And how is a predator missile a waste?"

I didn't say it was, rather, that it could be. I personally take out everything that isn't a Juggernaut, then keep running and wearing the Juggernauts down slowly, OR pile up C4 if it's getting desperate. Sometimes a Flashbang is also used, and I find all of those to be cheaper than a Predator.

Just me personally though.