Judgment survival insane

Hey guys my brother and I are trying to get the onyx medal for survival on insane we need 2 to 3 good players if interested please reply or msg my tag thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am VERY interested but usually not on until 9:30 PM Central time, dont know what time that is in the UK. Been trying to get a group together myself but can't.

Dirt - With daylight savings time, UK is +6 hours from US Central time. I'm Central time as well, and I'm usually online after 10 PM on weeknights, and I'd be interested in doing survival on insane. Also, I've got another guy that I've been doing insane campaign with that would probably be interested.

Ok, sounds good. I am going through Insane campaign by myself right now, on 5-3, but if you have a team I would gladly jump in for some Insane Survival.

I usually play at night, central time zone.  After kids are in bed.

I sent both of you guys a FR. With my friend, we should have 4. If either of you have another player, we could fill out the team.

If any of you guys need a 5th player, let me know.

would be happy to give it a shot

I'm always up for some Survival on Insane

jawest78, where was everyone last night?

No idea. I know Gizmo was having some Live problems, and he was ready to go once those were resolved (about 10:45 Central), but I never saw the other 2 guys... I'll be on again tonight, and I will try to find some backups just in case.