The somewhat of a sequel to Kinect JoyRide but without Kinect, JoyRide Turbo has been officialy announced by Microsoft. You can check out some of the details below and screenshots in the link. According to the PlayXBLA Twitter, it will be 800 Microsoft Points.
[quote]Experience the freedom and adventure of the open road in the all new Stunt Park, a vast, vibrant playground for your car where you can jump off cliffs, shoot out of a cannon, and more. In Stunt Park, only your steering & imagination limit the whacky tour de force you can achieve with friends. Explore the park’s depths to collect trophies, car parts, and coins to unlock 42 vehicles, each with its own unique characteristics – giving you the edge to show off death-defying tricks and race even faster. Plus, race your way through stunning new tracks, old favorites and 3 modes of play: Battle Race, Pro Race & Time Trial. Challenge family & friends to local 4-player split-screen or race up to 8 on Xbox LIVE. With Joy Ride Turbo, everyone’s in the driver’s seat in this whacky kart racing action.
• Race your friends in local 4-player split-screen or compete with up to 8 on Xbox LIVE.
• Knock out your competitors and take the race lead with rockets, mines, dynamite drops and more.
• Explore the new Stunt Park to gather all of the collectibles and showoff your skills.
• Find and collect car parts to unlock vehicles, each with unique speed and handling characteristics, giving you an edge in your next race.
• Achieve racing leaderboard fame in 3 modes of play: Battle Race, Pro Race & Time Trial.[/quote]
Announcement and Screenshots.