jouer exclusive ps3

bonjour,

Microsoft a beaucoup de jeux mais il ya quelque jeux exclusive sur ps3 peux Microsoft acheter au futur des jeux qui sont exclusive sur ps3 comme "Naruto ultimate ninja Storm"  elle a acheté la 2 est générateur mais pas la premier. je ne parle pas de jeux de Sony Entertainment je sais que sais pour la ps3 seulement

répondez moi s'il vous plait

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Ok, I understand now. I guess it's always possible. There have been other Naruto games on the 360. There isn't really any way to know for sure though.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thx for try

Hello,

Microsoft has a lot of games but there are some exclusive games on ps3 only as "Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm". Can Microsoft buy the exclusive of the ps3 on the future? I am not talking about game of Sony entertainment I know it is for ps3 only I talk about the game like the game  "Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm"

Sorry this didn't help.

hello,

Microsoft has a lot of games but there are some exclusive games on ps3 can buy at future Microsoft games that are exclusive to PS3 as "Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm" she bought the generator but 2 is not the first. I'm not talking about games of Sony Entertainment I know know for PS3 only

answer me please

-

I'm sorry, but I am finding it difficult understanding exactly what you are asking.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Sorry this didn't help.